Want to know how to outfit yourself and your bike for lazy rides, touring, or for routine chores? Need advice on maintenance? Are you uncertain what kind of bike YOU need? Then you’ve come to the right place. Check in often to find hints and tips on making your bike work for you—it doesn’t even have to break the bank! So browse the links below, and if you want a particular topic addressed, just let us know and we’ll try to help.
- Maintaining, Modifying, Outfitting, Storing & Riding Your Bike
- Bicycles and Bicycling: Types, Trivia, and Truths
- Cycling Safety & Cyclist Well-Being
- Hauling the Load and Shopping By Bike
- Cold-Weather Bicycling
- What Am I to Wear?
- Surly Long Haul Trucker—There are Many Like it but This One’s MINE
- Eating to Bike, Biking to Eat
- Tamia’s Rules of the Rural Road
Questions? Comments? Just click here!